ABOUT US AND OUR WORK
Just a few years ago, lighting and sound were the only essential technical requirements of any show concept. Today, technical suppliers of the event business are no longer confined purely to the rental of equipment. It is therefore obvious how efficient the conceptual structure behind THE PRODUCTION FACTORY is: We offer all the essential technical and creative services needed to produce the most complex or imaginatively challenging shows and presentations - under one roof.
It is therefore obvious how efficient the conceptual structure behind THE PRODUCTION FACTORY is: We offer all the essential technical and creative services needed to produce the most complex or imaginatively challenging shows and presentations - under one roof.
The enormous coordination effort that arises from the many different technical services necessary for each and every show is being regulated and managed by one single party. For you as an event producer or promoter this means you are free for utmost concentration on the content of your show. You spare in-house personnel but nevertheless can keep an eye over all operations.
THE PRODUCTION FACTORY is there from the start. From the very first pre-production briefings, producing technical drawings, obtaining the necessary permits, transport logistics, coordinating equipment and personnel, time scheduling - right through the actual event. We understand the intricacies demanded by the very highest standards of technical production, and are there to see every job through from conception to completion.
Het core team of THE PRODUCTION FACTORY looks back on more than twenty years in the event business. But not only that. As a collaborative venture between some of the largest European rental and production companies with offices in two countries - Holland and Germany - and well established relationships with suppliers world-wide we can offer a liturally vast pool of equipment and personnel which offers an enormous flexibility.
This unique constellation guarantees the highest level in terms of equipment and overall working quality - let alone insuring the highest security standards. The safety and efficiency of our service and equipment is second to none.
THE PRODUCTION FACTORY stands for a fast and reliable completion of any contract. Our team represents a cross-section of all areas of show technology: Site facilities and production management, sound and lighting, acoustics, light design, rigging, video- and film technology, electronics, pyrotechnics, staging, construction and physics, technical and visual conceptual work, logistics and many more.
Our CAD workstations and the use of all recent data transmission possibilities allow visualisation and computer rendering of projects at very early stages. Our halls and studios are available for lighting designers to pre-programme their shows and see their rigs built. We have extensive inventories of the latest state-of-the-art equipment, and our workshops are able to custom fabricate rigging, stage or decorative ‘specials’ as required.
Whether the venue is a fully equipped arena or hall, a North Sea oil rig or a desert in Arizona, THE PRODUCTION FACTORY will liberate your creative conceptions with leading edge technology and know-how. Contact us.
Our Services include:
- Production management & supervision
- Preliminary studies for technical feasibility
- Design, producing budgets, technical incorporation and visualisation of creative concepts
- Detailed concept design and work drawings supplied for the planning of all technical sections
- Negotiations with participating parties and vendors
- Obtaining permits
- Turnkey production supervising of festivals, tours, events and concerts
- Co-ordination of all technical & logistic services, including execution and controlling of artist-riders and support for tour crews
- Site management
- Crew services
- Sound, lighting, rigging, video, staging and ground support rental
- Scenery, set construction and special fx
- Power distribution facilities
- Site & Backstage facilities: tentage, dressing rooms, fully fitted portacabins, water supplies and sanitary facilities, showers, barriers and fencing, etc.
- Machinery: forklifts, cherry pickers, cranes etc.
- Site cleaning
Our areas of work:
- Corporate & brand awareness events and presentations
- Trade Fairs and expositions
- Conferences and meetings
- Pop – rock festivals and events
- Concert – tours & one offs – (Rock, Pop, Classical)
- Theatre – tours & one offs – (Musical, Variety, Drama)
- Radio & TV productions
- Facility management (for events / show logistics & technology)
- Facility & event consulting (e.g. entertainment technology concepts for new and existing buildings, halls and stadiums
Please visit our projects section for a closer look at some of our current productions and to download a complete list of references.